A Step By Step Guide How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To Wifi | Canon printer runs the branch among the inkjet printer category. Its output quality is simply top in the entire industry. It is moderate and adaptable and is one of the finest multi function wireless printers. When you have a wireless printer, it makes printing simple from any gadget to which it is connected. However, connect Canon Pixma Mg2922 printer to wifi is little precarious and not so easy. Installation and configuration of wireless printer need more work than that of customary printers.
Follow The Given Stages That Will Teach You How To Connect Canon MG2922 Printer To WiFi.
At first, the most important stage is to keep your printer in such a spot, that it is moderately closer to the wireless switch. This will encourage printer in getting solid signs. Now if you are setting up the printer for 1st time, at that point subsequent need to connect the power cord and plug to the power socket, at that point you need to install the cartridges and after that switch on the printer. For this, you need to see the menu for different options and find the Wireless LAN settings. When you have finished this, you should scan for alternatives for connecting the printer by means of a wireless system. Canon Pixma mg2922 is available with the different choices, depending upon that you can connect canon pixma mg2922 printer to Wi-Fi by following steps:
1. If your printer has a screen then
- Open “settings” and then press press “network settings”.
- Choose “Wireless set up wizard” after which printer will begin finding networks.
- Now from that pick your Wi-Fi name, and enter your password
- Your printer gets connected to your system.
2. Connecting by utilizing Wi-Fi secured set up (WPS)
- Here you can set up your printer without entering the password. Thinking about how? Through WPS.
- On the modem press the WPS button for few moments. Press the WPS button of the printer also and your printer will naturally find your network and gets connected to it.
- For connecting through Wi-Fi protected set up simply press the printers WPS button, till the modem light is switched on.
- For connecting through the set-up wizard, at first connect the printer to the PC through a Cd. Open the set-up wizard and select “connect via Wi-Fi”. Simply enter the name and secret word and your set up is finished.
3. For confirming your connection, you need to go to your network systems settings and under “Wi-Fi devices” you need to choose the printer.
We see how important your canon printer intends to you. It is irritating when you fail to connect your printer with wifi. Here is a fast rule on the best way to connect Canon MG2922 printer to wifi.
- First, connect your WiFi with your PC
- Now turn on your Canon printer MG2922
- Check if the green light is on or not, which shows the printer is on. Additionally, check the blue light is flashing. The blue light shows the light for WiFi.now go to the official site of Canon PIXMA and download the setup file by signing in.
- Follow the essential directions for download and install the setup on your PC.
- Run the program to begin.
- A wizard file will show up on your screen, click on ‘Next’. And also select ‘Wireless LAN connection’ and continue
- Now select ‘Access Point Connection’ and click on ‘Next’ the setup file which you have downloaded will scan for the wireless connection
- As soon as it recognized the wireless connection, the printer rundown will pop up on your screen. Click on ‘Next’ to proceed with the procedure of installation.
- For the method of Connection, click on ‘Cable-less Setup’ and continue.
- For Connection, click on ‘Cable-less Setup’ and proceed.
- Read the Licence section, tick on “I accept” and click on ‘Next’ to finish the installation.
- When the setup window shows up, click on ‘Complete’.
- Run test print
- Select ‘Exit’ and your wireless Canon Pixma printer will be connected.