Did you buy a wireless Canon MG3620 Printer and are now struggling How To Connect Canon MG3620 Printer To WiFi ?
Here are your solutions……
Through the years Canon has taken leaps in innovation and has developed cable free wireless printer that can be run over WiFi. This particular printer too is able with WiFi wireless network technology. What this brings to the table is shared printing experience. It also makes it possible to use Google Cloud print.
The unique selling point of this Canon all in one printer with WiFi is its advanced Canon Pixma MG3620 Wifi Setup. You can access the printer from any part of your house or office. It’s hassle-free which makes it incredibly user-centric. But many users may struggle with the setup of the wireless system.
The Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup is a simple solution for all your printing requirements and offers convenience at your fingertips. To access the wireless printer setup, you will find an app on the Play store called ‘Canon PRINT’. This will help you connect the printer to your mobile. You can easily convert your pictures from soft copies to hard copies.
Important files and documents can be printed by giving a simple command from your mobile devices. Some of the other popular features of the Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup are:
- Easy-photo print
- Hybrid link system
- Air print
- Enhanced resolution
In spite of all these wonderful features, what can be an obstacle is setting up the wireless connection from the printer to your device.
Luckily, we have a highly effective fix for such issues.
How Do I Connect My Canon MG3620 Printer To WiFi?
Switching on the network printing can help to get rid of the headache of cables and USB. The only way to do How To Connect Canon MG3620 Printer To WiFi. You can reach out to us at +1 800 684 5649 for help at any time.
- You can start by pressing the B button when the WiFi light starts blinking.
- Now you need to press the WiFi button and hold it down. Let go off the button when the ‘ON’ light begins flashing.
- Press the colored button. Follow this by pressing the WiFi button. Now check whether the WiFi light has started flashing. Also check for the flashing ‘ON’ light.
- The next step would be to install the driver as well as the software.
- Now to progress further, click on the Start Setup Button. Once this is done, follow the instructions that appear on the screen of your device.
- Under the Select Connection Method, choose the Wireless LAN Connection. Click on the Next button.
- On the Check Power Screen Window, click on Next.
- A window will pop up on your screen. Choose Connect via Wireless Router. Follow this by clicking on Next.
- Click on the Check Power Screen Window.
- The Printer on Network list will be displayed on your screen. Select your printer from the list and click on Next.
- A window will appear displaying ‘Connection Completed’. To proceed further, click on Next.
- Next click on Setup Complete Screen.
- In the final step, the Software Installation list will be displayed on your device. Choose the software for Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup and click on Next button.
- To complete the process of Canon wireless printer setup, click on the Exit button on the Installation Completed Successfully window.
If you have followed the above instructions and are still encountering wireless connection issues with your printer, the best thing to do is to consult with reliable technical support and connect with us for Canon Pixma MG3620 WiFi Setup.