A Step By Step Guide Why is My HP Printer Offline
Are you tired of seeing “HP Printer is Offline “? Are you sick of thinking that ” Why is my HP printer offline ?”
Then you are at the right place. We will provide you very simple to follow the HP printer offline fix, Now that you are reading our blog you need not worry about why is my HP printer offline ? your HP Printer will be ready to print soon. For this, you just need to follow the instructions given below:-
Instruction 1: Check the network
The most common reason for the pop-up ” HP printer is offline ” is that the printer is not properly connected to the network. These days we have printers which use internet lines or Wi-fi networks, so accordingly we need to check the network to which the printer is connected.
- To do this check the USB connection between the printer and the computer and the power cord of the printer.
- If you are using a wireless printer then ensure that the printer and computer are on the same Wi-fi and are well connected.
- Also, make sure that the USB cord and the power cord of the printer are functioning. If even one of them has loose ends or is not functioning then the printer will keep showing its status as – ” HP printer keeps going offline“.
Are you still wondering “HP envy printer offline? ” Then follow the next printer offline fix instruction:-
Instruction 2: Check for paper jam and printer name
It would be very wise for you to check any paper jams, cartridges and open printer door. The second most common reasons for printing showing offline is this only.
Another mistake we do is that we have connected a different printer and are trying to give the print command on a different printer. So make sure to not make such a mistake which will unnecessarily bug you to think that, Why is my HP printer offline?.
Instruction 3: Change printer status manually
We are suggesting this here because the earlier instructions were very generic and the most common ones. It would save you a ton of your time if you follow the above HP printer offline fix and then try to use this instruction of changing printer status manually to online. For this you need to:-
- Go to the control panel
- Then click on devices and printers
- Then right click on the printer to which you have given the command
- Select “see what’s printing” option and then change the status to ” use printer online”
- This will change the status from ‘printer is offline’ to ‘ready’.
Instruction 4: Restart
If you are still pondering upon the fact that Why is my HP printer offline?
Then you should restart your printer and computer, which is the simplest of the instructions but mostly proves to be the most effective one.
Instruction 5: Installing drivers or re-installing printer software
Even after following all the above why does my hp printer keep going offline, then probably there exists a problem with the printer driver or software which is a little tricky to resolve. But you need not worry you can call our executives who are available for you around the clock to provide the most economical and quick Why is my printer offline HP.
If you do not have all the time in the world to try all these instructions then just call our highly trained and very courteous executives who would give you step-by-step guidance to give you the quickest HP printer offline fix, Call us at +1 800-684-5649